Terms and Conditions
- Payment confirms hirer’s agreement to all RVH Terms, Conditions & Instructions.
- Bookings are confirmed once advance payment is received in the RVH Bank.
- Refunds cannot be made for cancellation within 7 days of booked dates.
- The type of event being planned is to be disclosed before a booking can be accepted. This cannot be varied without the consent of the Bookings Officer.
- Hirers must observe all Health & Safety, Fire and Operating instructions posted in the lobby or online.
- Hirers agree to pay for all costs incurred as a result of breakages, any failure to observe terms & conditions or to follow instructions.
- If the total time booked is exceeded, an additional payment will be due.
Public Liability Insurance for ‘commercial’ bookings is the responsibility of the event organiser.
- Hirers’ equipment is not covered by RVH insurance.
- The front door must be unlocked when the hall is in use.
- Please supervise children whilst in the village hall. For reasons of safety they may not go into the kitchen or the equipment store.
- It is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure that all visitors leave the hall quietly to minimise disturbance to local residents. Where music is played, ensure that windows and doors are kept closed and that neighbours are not disturbed.
- Disorderly conduct of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Parking is available at the rear of the building and on the road elsewhere. Please do not park on the pavement.
- Small volumes of non-food rubbish only can be put into the bins in the kitchen and this will be disposed of by the RVH. Larger volumes of rubbish, including all food should be removed by hirers.
- The Hall is regularly used and hirers are required to leave it as they would expect to find it. Clean, tidy, swept, equipment put back in the correct place. There are brushes, bucket & mop in the store room.
- Please report breakages, defective equipment or anything that is unsatisfactory.
- All doors & windows should be securely locked before you leave and the alarm switched on.
- Keys must be returned to the designated RVH volunteer. Exact details will be given at the time of booking confirmation.
If you can’t find the answer to your question, please email email@example.com.
RVH hire online booking form
No personal information is ever passed to a 3rd party.
So we know you’re a real person, please add the numbers together and input the answer prior to clicking the submit button.