The RVH is centrally located on the High Street in Ravensthorpe, NN6 8EH. We are five and a half miles from the M1 J19, seven and a half miles from the A14 J1 and ten miles from Northampton.
It is light and airy with a sunny, south-facing aspect and countryside views, and all facilities, decoration, lighting and cleanliness are all to a high standard. We also offer free parking in the car park behind the building, as well as on the village roads.
- Free high-speed Broadband for all users
- Licensed to sell alcohol
- Fully Audio Visual equipped
- The main hall measures approximately 16m x 6m (96 sq.m)
- It can accommodate 120 people standing or up to 90 people seated
- Attractive wood flooring. Substantial storage area
- Well equipped kitchen, with servery to the main hall
- Catering for any event – corporate or private – can be arranged
- Comfortable seating and tables
- Wheelchair accessible entrance lobby
- Disabled toilet and baby changing facilities
- Cloakrooms/toilets for men and women
How to book the RVH
Please visit our booking procedure page, where you will find step-by-step instructions and an online booking form. For hall hire costs, please see our pricing page.