The RVH is centrally located on the High Street in Ravensthorpe, NN6 8EH. We are five and a half miles from the M1 J19, seven and a half miles from the A14 J1 and ten miles from Northampton.
It is light and airy with a sunny, south-facing aspect and countryside views, and all facilities, decoration, lighting and cleanliness are all to a high standard. We also offer free parking in the car park behind the building, as well as on the village roads.
- Free high-speed Broadband for all users
- Licensed to sell alcohol
- Fully Audio Visual equipped
- The main hall measures approximately 16m x 6m (96 sq.m)
- It can accommodate 120 people standing or up to 90 people seated
- Attractive wood flooring. Substantial storage area
- Well equipped kitchen, with servery to the main hall
- Catering for any event – corporate or private – can be arranged
- Comfortable seating and tables
- Wheelchair accessible entrance lobby
- Disabled toilet and baby changing facilities
- Cloakrooms/toilets for men and women
- New South-facing terrace covers 54 SqM.
- Same level as the hall floor – so it easily accessed.
- External lighting and power supply
Click on the below floor plan image to open PDF version.
The Hall area is 96 SqM with the dimensions 6M x 16M. Ceiling height is 4M. Terrace Area 54 SqM. Store 34 SqM.
Seated Capacity indoors is 80. Well equipped catering kitchen with servery to the hall. Alcohol license.
Toilets for Ladies, Gentlemen and Disabled. Rear parking for up to 10 cars. Free on street parking.
Hi Speed Broadband, Cinema Standard AV system. Blackout blinds, Comfortable seating, efficient heating.
How to book the RVH
Please visit our booking procedure page, where you will find step-by-step instructions and an online booking form. For hall hire costs, please see our pricing page.