How to book the RVH
- First, check future availability by viewing our What’s on Calendar
- Hirers are asked to fully complete and return the hire enquiry form which can be found online. https://www.rvhall.online/booking–form/ . Provide sufficient set up and clean up time when booking. The minimum booking unit is 15 minutes.
- By giving us your details (phone number, address etc.) to make a booking. You agree to us keeping a record of those details for the purpose of auditing and record keeping & accepting future bookings.
- Carefully note all the procedures, terms & conditions that you are agreeing to.
- Once you have decided to book the RVH, an invoice will be sent. Please pay immediately along with deposit when requested, by BACS to; Bank Sort 56 00 60 Account 03036227 Reference; Hirers Surname.
- Once the invoice has been settled, your booking is confirmed. If prompt payment is not made, the booking will be cancelled.
- The Hall Key can be collected from 2 Teeton Road, Ravensthorpe, NN6 8EJ. Tel. 01604 770634 (Immediately next to the hall) It should also be returned there.
Frequent users of the hall may be issued with a key to retain.
- The RVH has a security alarm and when a key is supplied, it will be accompanied by an electronic fob to turn off/on the system. The control box is on the right of the kitchen door and instructions are alongside.
- A charge for £40 will be made if the key/fob is not returned.
- Light and heating switches & meters are located on a control board in the lobby cupboard beside the internal glass doors. The two £1 coin meters feed (Left) the radiant heating/wall sockets in the hall and (Right) the kitchen sockets.
- When leaving the hall, ensure that all windows and doors are locked, and the alarm is on. Take your rubbish with you.
- All equipment should be put away, as it was found. The hall, kitchen and appliances left clean & tidy. Brushes & dustpan can be found in the store.
- We aim to maintain a temperature minimum of 15.5c for all users, though this cannot be guaranteed. Additional heating available from radiant heaters. £1 in the meter provides approx. 35 minutes.
- Where it is planned to use the RVH alcohol licence, additional conditions and charges will apply.
- Use of the screen, audio equipment and projector are not included in hall hire. Additional equipment charges apply.
Future availability can be checked on by viewing the full calendar of our events and activities.
RVH hire online booking form
No personal information is ever passed to a 3rd party.
Have you first checked our What’s On Calendar for future availability?
So we know you’re a real person, please add the numbers together and input the answer prior to clicking the submit button.