How to book the RVH
Future availability can be checked on by viewing the full calendar of our events and activities.
1. Hirers are asked to fully complete the online enquiry form below. Alternatively, the information can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to allow for sufficient set up and clean up time when booking. The minimum booking unit is 15 minutes.
Please note: By giving us your details (phone number, address etc.) to make a booking. You agree to us keeping a record of those details for the purpose of auditing and record keeping.
2. Carefully note all the terms, conditions & instructions that you are agreeing to. Once you have decided to book the RVH, an invoice will be raised.
3. Please make payments to; Bank Sort Code 56 00 60 Account 03036227 with the hirer’s surname used as the reference. Please request details if you prefer to pay by cash.
Please note: Full payment must be made no less than 7 days before the booked event. Once the invoice has been settled, your booking is confirmed.
4. You will be required to collect the key & alarm fob from Ravensthorpe by prior agreement and returned immediately afterwards. You will be given full details when your booking is confirmed.
Please note: The RVH has a security alarm and when a key is supplied, it will be accompanied by an electronic fob to turn off/on the system. The control box is on the right of the kitchen door and instructions are alongside.
£30 will be charged per item if the key or fob is lost.
5. When you arrive in the hall you will find the light and heating switches – and meters – located on a control board in the lobby cupboard, beside the internal glass doors. You will require £1 coins to operate the meters that feed the radiant heating/wall sockets in the hall (left hand metre) and the kitchen sockets (right hand metre).
Please note: We aim to maintain a temperature minimum of 15.5c for hirers, though this cannot be guaranteed. Additional heating can be obtained from radiant heaters.
6. When leaving the hall, you are responsible for ensuring that the hall and kitchen are left clean and tidy, all windows and doors are locked, equipment is put away and the alarm is on.
Please note: Brushes & dustpan can be found in the store.
RVH hire online booking form
No personal information is ever passed to a 3rd party.
So we know you’re a real person, please add the numbers together and input the answer prior to clicking the submit button.